Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

Let It Snow

Hey guys! I'm trying to blog as much as I can before I leave on a trip next week. So here's a second look I had put together a few days ago but was only able to finish editing the pictures yesterday. Anyway, hope you like it! 

I'm also excited because next week I will be in the USA for thanksgiving! Going to experience this american holiday for the first time ever. I will try to post something before my trip, but in case I don't have time. Have a happy thanksgiving :D




Credits:

Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes Brown
Lashes: Redgrave - Classy
Skin: Pink Fuel - Alyx Vanilla
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 41
Hands: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands
Coat: coldLogic - tilton onyx
Undershirt: coldLogic - berner coffee dots (part of)
Tights: Izzie’s - Tights Black
Brooch: SUGARCUBE - turtle neck (no longer available)
Bag: Steffen Garcia - SOOKIE Scarlet
Shoes: Baiastice - Ellen ankle boots leather black (available @ Shoetopia)


Poses: Kirin - Nuria Pose 8 and  Label Motion Mery Pose 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment