Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sweet Nectarine

Hey all! I've had so much going on in rl and my blogging time was deeply affected, but I'm here and I will fix that situation to be able to come with more posts and hopefully more often. Anyways, this new summer in sl I've seen lots of cute dresses pop up (I will do a follow up post about the summer dresses available in sl soon), one of them is this cute maxi dress by Baiastice. The dress comes in solid colors and cute prints too, I chose a simple and bright color for my look along with some colorful accessories to go with it. 

I really enjoyed mixing the warm colors of the dress with some bright colors for accessories. I also really like this new hair from TRUTH, that you probably have already seen everywhere on the feeds and it reminds of Lana del Rey hahaha. Anyway, enough rambling :P hope you guys like it! 

Lauryn




Credits:

Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes Brown
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 38 Classy
Hair: TRUTH - Candy
Skin and Makeup: PXL - Sophia Natural
Nails: Pixel Mode - Diamond Set Edition Mesh Nails
Dress: Baiastice - Hina Maxi Dress nectarine (available @ Fameshed)
Jewelry: MANDALA - Tefutefu set Rainbow
Clutch: [HANDverk] Leather Feather Clutch blue
Feet: Slink - Womens Natural Barefeet
Sandals: House of Hucci - Eldoret Sandals


Poses: *EverGlow* Girls 624, 627.

No comments:

Post a Comment