Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Adventures of Señor Fox

Hey all! This time around I came up with a more spring time look, inspired by one of the latest releases from ColdLogic and built upon the colors blue, red and white. I usually love basic colors as you can see. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this look :D

P.S. Remember to like my new facebook page when you get a chance to get updates from my blog through there ;) 

'Till the next time!

Lauryn








Credits:


Eyes: IKON - Utopia Eyes Deep Cerulean
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 39 Luscious
Hair: TRUTH - Haven
Skin: LAQ - Saga Tone 1.0
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Outfit: ColdLogic - lutz cherry 
Tights: Izzie's - tights blue
Headpiece: LaGyo - Angelie headpiece Wine
Necklace: [glow] studio - Key to my Heart necklace 
Backpack: Miamai - TCS Backpack Fox Blue (modded - I tinted a little darker) Available @ The Arcade
Shoes: Miamai - Daisy Pumps Red 

Poses: ::WetCat:: Vanity 1, 5.

2 comments: