Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Once Upon a Time in Berlin

Hello everyone! This time I decided to try the newness from Gos and *COCO* to create an outfit. Now with an outfit ready I was ready to try my new computer to take pictures in different locations. I was able to find thanks to the recommendations of people at plurk a sim that recreates Berlin in the 1920's which was perfect for my picture and my outfit. Please keep in mind tho, if you decided to visit Berlin that' it is RP sim so try not to disturb.

I also tried the Beta viewer to take these pictures cause I had heard about the absence of the very annoying grid lines in snapshots when using this viewer. I was pleased to discover that this was true. However, I had to take my pics at a lower resolution that I'm used because the right side of the picture always ends up with a black square (which I cropped off these pictures ofc).

Anyway, hope you guys like the look and and if you decide to visit Berlin 1920 click here!





Credits:


Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes Storm
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 39 Luscious
Hair: TRUTH - Ursula
Skin: Belleza - Betty Pale
Nails: Pixel Mode - Sculpted Nails V2
Jacket and Skirt: *COCO* Cropped Jacket Beige with fur
Earrings: Donna Flora - GALATEA earrings
Head Piece: LaGyo - Peony Widow
Clutch: Ricielli Mesh Gia clutch beige
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Marilyn Sandals Cream


Poses: *EverGlow* - Girls 604, 605

No comments:

Post a Comment