Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

One Rainy Afternoon

Hey everyone! Today's post was inspired by an amazing event called Cinema, for which many designers created lots of amazing items. I was inspired by a retro kinda look done by Baiastice and also the current weather in the city I live in, where it seems to never stop raining. I decided to try some photoshop tutorials, something that I hadn't done in a very long time so it's my first attempt at the rain effect in photoshop.

Hope you guys like it!

Lauryn




Credits:


Eyes: IKON - Utopia Eyes Dark Brown
Lashes: BeetleBones - Mesh Lashes V.01
Skin and Makeup: PXL - FAITH Pale
Hair: TRUTH - Guiliana coffee
Coat and Hat: Baiastice - Edy Mesh Coat and Hat brown (available @ Cinema)
Tights: *Linc* Wool Panty Brown Stripes
Shoes: NX Nardcotix - Zoe Platform Monochrome Sepia

Poses and umbrella: {what next} Rainy Days


No comments:

Post a Comment