Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Seaside

Hey all! It's been a while since my last blog post but I'm back! This time I bring a couple of summery looks that I've been meaning to do for a while. This time around I had the collaboration of my alt lol


Anyway, hope you guys like it!






Credits:


Look 1 (From left to right)


Eyes: IKON - Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue
Hair and Hat: Maitreya - Siobhan 
Skin: PXL - KATE Pale
Dress: Geometry - Nautical Blue/Coral (available on marketplace)
Necklace: [glow] studio - Key to my Heart necklace
Shoes and Feet: Slink - Womens Natural Barefeet and Slink Ilena Sandals Red

Look 2 

Skin: League - Jen Pale Natural
Hair: Clawtooth - Serendipity (available @ Hair Fair)
Shirt: Surf Couture - Hermana Tank Blue
Skirt: Peqe - Ruffle Skirt Blue
Jacket: Leverocci - Sleek Blazer Navy (Available @ Fameshed)
Glasses: artilleri - Keyhole sunglasses turquoise
Necklace: miel - PEZ necklace
Shoes and Feet: Slink - Womens Natural Barefeet and Aussie Thongs Med Blue

Poses and Prop: !Bang - I'm on a boat



No comments:

Post a Comment