Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

180

Hey there! I come with a brand new look, inspired by the MichaMi item for the dressing room blue and the Baiastice heels made for Culture Shock. I know it's been a while since my last blog post, but it took me a while to be able to edit these pictures. I liked the mix of bright colors and the exotic flare I get from it, specially with the new headpieces from Bliss Couture, that can compliment perfectly any outfit.

I hope you guys like it!



Credits:

Eyes: IKON - Sunrise Eyes Egyptian Blue
Lashes: Miamai - Catwalk Lashes Glitter 03
Eye makeup: Miamai - Les Makeups Eyeliner 04
Skin: League - Jen Fair
Hair: *booN YNO421 chocolate
Nails: MANDALA - Nail Palette 1/Medium
Top and Skirt: MichaMi - Call Me in Coral
Earrings: [glow] studio - Utopia Earrings (greens)
Headpiece: Bliss Couture - Lorielle Hat Red/Purple
Bangle: UZURI - Zamani Bangle
Shoes: Baiastice - Santigold Mesh Pump graffiti

Poses: Amacci - Model27b | 67b.

No comments:

Post a Comment