Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Madame Pompadour

Ok, since I have a major obsession with baroque styles that seem to come out of the french revolution, I was very excited when I saw this dress released by sn@tch, immediately my mind thought of doing this kind of look again.

Also I found this amazing store for eyes, they have the most beautiful eyes I've seen in a long long time, thanks to the recommendation of a friend of mine. IKON eyes come in different sizes and the colors and realism of them are incredible.

Hope you guys like it!

Lauryn



Credits: 

Eyes: IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Steel Blue
Lashes: [glow] eyelashes - Secret Eyes 01
Makeup (eyeliner and lipstick): DUTCH TOUCH eyeliner nr 1 and Lipstick PiP 3.
Hair: PIDIDDLE - Balloon Hair Leonore's Sorrow (modded) Skin: Atomic - Skin Grace Ivory - Orchid
Skin: Atomic - Skin Grace Ivory
Dress: Sn@tch - Bon Bon Dress Aqua
Socks: Pixel Mode - Precious Socks w/Bows
Shoes: { mon tissu } Montsegur Pumps Mint

Poses: *EverGlow* - Model 566 | GLITTERATI - Long Hair 009.

No comments:

Post a Comment