Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tribal Mystique

Hellooo everyone! I'm back after an unintentional break, due to my rl work and my lack of inspiration. But finally, inspiration came back to me (about time!). I'm a firm believer that quality goes before quantity, so I'd rather not blog anything  if I don't think I have something worth blogging. Anyway, I'm glad I found something I felt was good enough to be blogged, thanks to all the amazing work some designers do in this virtual world. Hope you enjoy it!

Lauryn <3










Credits:

Look 1 (from left to right)

Eyes: Poetic Colors  spanish moss
Lashes: [LeLutka] 2011 lashes/ curl
Makeup: *BOOM* Liquide Gaze Yellow
Hair:
[LeLutka] - SCARAB hair
Skin: DUTCH TOUCH - tEkLA :: Choco
Jacket: *CASHMERE* Boudoir Jacket (mud)
Skirt: (part of) Emery - Dress Picnik
Leggins: Ohmai! Basic Sheer Leggings [WOOD]
Shoes: ANEXX Laceup Boots

Poses: [croire] what a dreamboat | Diesel Works Kalli8


Look 2

Eyes: Poetic Colors  foggy morning
Lashes: [LeLutka] 2011 lashes/ curl
Makeup: *BOOM* Liquide Gaze Orange
Hair: [LeLutka] - JANIFFER hair
Skin: DUTCH TOUCH - tEkLA :: Choco
Coat: So Many Styles - Fur Coat Natural (NEW!!)
Shirt: :bijou: c&s collection Scoop Neck [Beige]
Skirt: (epoque) Buttoned Military Skirt Olive
Tights: Tee*fy Leo-pard Brown Leggin
Jewelry: [MANDALA] Soul Green Nacklace/earrings
Shoes: ::Kookie:: Armada Long Boots / Camel

Poses: [croire] not heartbreaking | Diesel Works DivaII 7

2 comments: