Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

An Autumn Afternoon

Hello! Yes it's me again, and as hard as it is believe I blogged two days in a row, let's hope I'm able to do it more often. Anyway, I bring to you an outfit I came up with inspired by the new AOHARU ponchos and the colors of fall. I've been always fascinated by the combination of brown and turquoise and I thought of the arrival of autumn as a chance to mix those colors and layers I like so much.




Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - Ice Crystal
Lashes: Redgrave - Moulin Rouge
Hair: Maitreya - Miabella
Skin: Belleza - Elle
Top: MIEL - ELLE Uber Top Paprika
Poncho: AOHARU - Poncho Cardigan Brown
Skirt: Fume - Autumn Skirt
Tights: Tee*fy - Love letters Leggings
Earrings: [glow] studio - Bitterness
Shoes: ANEXX - Fringe Western Boots

Poses: [doll.] Emma 08 | Diesel Works - Odyssey 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment