Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Garden in the Sky

This look was made mainly for the Zaara flickr contest, I wanted to try a soft color palette something that felt a somehow a bit mediterranean, just to try something different to the usual bright colors that are normally related with indian ethnic looks.

Anyway, wish me luck! and I hope you like it :)



Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - spanish moss
Lashes: Exile - Widow
Hair: *barberyumyum* 09 black
Skin: DUTCH TOUCH SjoRs Cocoa
Kurta: Zaara Sayone Kurta Sky
Pants: Uzuri - Harempants
Head accessory: MANDALA Lotus Head Corsage
Belt: MANDALA Saicho Belt
Shoes: SAIKIN Wedge sole sandal


Poses: DieselWorks - Shake 10 and 2.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome look!
    Great job on the combination...
    I'm going shopping!
    TY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Ysabel! Thank you very much for the sweet comment. I'd recommend going to Zaara before the sale ends! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best Look I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bb this post was so super the colors and look is just perfect <333


    ughh LOVE

    ReplyDelete