Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rose Garden

It only took me two weeks, but here it is! a look I spent the few minutes I get to sl every day putting together. A mix of my favourite new releases available in sl, the new 69 hair, the maitreya gold Allure shoes and a fantastic bag from Glow Studios. I hope to be here blogging more often, I definitively have some plans and some cute new stuff to blog about. 

Enjoy <3

 


Credits:

Hair: [69] ME - Light Chestnut
Lashes: The Obscene - iPOS Lashes
Eyes: Poetic Colors - ocean mist
Skin: Belleza - Elle
Jacket: Veschi - Off the chain Rosy Shirt
Skirt: (NO) Inner Ballerina Tutu
Head accessory: Atomic Bambi - Hair Corsage Dubai
Bag: [glow] studio - bag full of flowers
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allure Nude

Pose: Pffiou! - My Anchor.

No comments:

Post a Comment